The Gate-Tower was constructed in 1691–1692 at the Nicolo-Korelsky monastery which is situated on the shores of the White Sea.
The circular bell-tower of St.George was built next to the Church of the Ascension by an unknown architect in the first half of the 16th century.
The Church of the Icon of Our Lady of Kazan (or the Kazan Church) built in 1644-1670's has survived to the present day.
The Church of the Ascension, built as a palace church in 1532, is the earliest and the most significant of Kolomenskoye's buildings. It is supposed that the Church of the Ascension is a votive church constructed by Vasily III as an offering of thanks for the birth of his long-awaited son Ivan, to be known as Ivan the Terrible.
The Vodovzvodnaya Tower, constructed in the 1670's.
The landscape park with the Linden alley dated
by XIXth. c. in the centre of Kolomenskoye is a lovely piece
of garden architecture; and the alley of ancient oaks situated
not far from "Sytny Dvor" (The place where the provisions
were stored and dishes for the tsar's family were cooked) is the
pride and joy of the museum.
Those ancient trees are as old as 400 to 600 years of age; they are the oldest in Moscow area.